2. Information Collection and Use
We collect information from you when you use our website, services, or interact with us through other means. This information may include your name, email address, phone number, payment information, and any other information you choose to provide. We use this information to provide our services, communicate with you, and improve your experience with us.
3. Disclosure of Information
We do not sell, rent, or lease your personal information to third parties. We may disclose your personal information to third parties only in the following circumstances:
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provided the information, such as to provide our services to you.
- When required by law or in response to a subpoena, court order, or other legal process.
- To protect our rights, property, or safety, or the rights, property, or safety of others.
- To third-party service providers, who assist us in providing our services and need access to your information to do so.
4. Data Security
We take reasonable measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction. However, no data transmission or storage system can be guaranteed to be 100% secure.
Our web applications are hosted in a data center in Switzerland, compliant to most security standards such as ISO 27001, EU GDPR, SOC and IT Grundschutz.
5. Cookies and Similar Technologies
7. Contact Us
Last updated on June 30, 2023Imprint | Terms of Service